Managing inventory is a bit different from financial accounting. This course if perfect if you are already working in accounting, finance or supply chains.
If your business sells products instead of offering services, you’ll need to keep accounting records of your inventory transactions. Some companies buy finished goods at wholesale prices and resell them at both retail and wholesale. Others manufacture products. We will be discussing companies buying and selling finished goods.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to
- Enter items through purchasing with orders, debit cards, credit cards or cash
- Record items without bills into the Inventory Centre
- Enter inventory information and sales when using a different software or online portal
- Manage costs, selling prices, quantities on hand
- Update inventory assets monthly, quarterly or yearly
QuickBooks is used throughout the training with practical journals and examples. After you complete this lesson, you will be able to use any accounting programs to manage inventory, because you’ll have skills to do the job.
- Step-by-step training videos with subtitles.
- Vendor (supplier) invoices / bills
- Chequing bank statements for 1 month in Canadian currency
- Credit card statements in CAD for 1 month
- A link to download QuickBooks software (30-day free trial)
- A QuickBooks data file for a sample company (which is used for the training)
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Course will expire in 20 weeks
- Skill level Some Accounting Skills
- Language English
- Students 19
- Assessments Yes